CANNEX’s credit card information service brings a consolidated view of credit card rates and features, as offered by banks, trust companies, credit unions and savings and loan companies across Canada.
What are the benefits of the CANNEX credit card service?
- One Stop Data Shop.
- Accuracy and Timeliness.
- Competitive Comparisons.
- Features and Rates at a Glance.
Who benefits from the CANNEX credit card service?
- Financial institutions have one stop access to distribution of their credit card offer features and rates.
- Financial institutions and electronic/print media have one stop access to a consolidated view of credit card offer features and rates.
- Consumers can compare a variety of credit card offers, at a glance, to make informed product choices.
How to contribute to or receive the CANNEX credit card information?
- Financial institutions who wish to contribute information for their credit card offers can do so through a CANNEX-hosted user interface or by an automated file submission process.
- For distributors, CANNEX credit card information is available in a variety of electronic formats and can be tailored for your particular use – be it for a website, print media or other display channels.