CANNEX’s stock information service brings a consolidated view of end of day stock prices and related quote information for stocks traded on major North American exchanges, including: Toronto Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange, NYSE Mkt (formerly AMEX) and NASDAQ.
Stock information provided:
- Stock symbol
- Stock name
- Last trade price
- Open trade price
- High trade price
- Low trade price
- Share trade volume
- Number of trades
- Prior day last trade price
- 52 week high trade price
- 52 week low trade price
- CUSIP (subject to licence)
What are the benefits of the CANNEX stock information service?
- One Stop Data Shop.
- Accuracy and Timeliness.
- Stock Information at a Glance.
Who benefits from the CANNEX stock information service?
- Brokers and broker dealers that do not require stock prices in real-time will benefit from one stop access and affordable rates.
- Financial institutions and electronic/print media have one stop access to stock prices for stocks traded on major North American exchanges.
CANNEX stock information is available to distributors in an electronic file format.
CANNEX provides this data under licence from FIS, world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions.