CANNEX Financial Network (CFN)
The CANNEX Financial Network (CFN) is a service that supports the processing of GIC transactions between banks and third party brokers.
The benefits of CFN include:
- Expanded distribution of GICs for banks, trusts and credit unions
- Expanded inventory of GIC products for third party dealers (IIROC, MFDA, etc).
- Simplified exchange of information with a secure and reliable process
- Streamlined process that reduces costs, data errors and turn-around time for GIC transactions.
The features of CFN include:
- The efficient exchange of GIC transaction data for:
- Nominee and client name orders
- Intra-dealer registration requests
- Inter-dealer transfers
- The periodic exchange of reconciliation files for GIC holdings and positions
- Same day net settlement of funds related to purchases, maturities, redemptions, interest and commission payments with settlement service providers
Participants on the CANNEX Financial Network (CFN) – Product Issuers:
- B2B Bank
- Laurentian Bank
- Laurentian Trust
- LBC Trust
- Bank of Montreal
- BMO Mortgage Corp.
- BMO Trust
- BlueShore Financial Credit Union
- Bridgewater Bank
- Canadian Tire Bank
- Canadian Western Bank
- Canadian Western Trust
- Coast Capital Savings
- Community Trust
- Concentra Bank
- Effort Trust
- Equitable Bank
- Equitable Trust
- Fairstone Bank of Canada (previously Duo Bank of Canada)
- FirstOntario Credit Union
- First West Credit Union
- General Bank of Canada
- Haventree Bank
- HomeEquity Bank
- Home Trust Company
- Home Bank
- HSBC Bank
- HSBC Mortgage Corp.
- HSBC Trust
- ICICI Bank Canada
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Canada)
- Innovation Credit Union
- KEB Hana Bank Canada
- League Savings and Mortgage Company
- Manulife Bank
- Manulife Trust
- MCAN Mortgage Corporation
- Meridian Credit Union
- National Bank
- Natcan Trust
- Peoples Trust
- President’s Choice Bank
- RFA Bank of Canada (previously Street Capital Bank of Canada)
- Royal Bank
- Royal Bank Mortgage Corp.
- Royal Trust Company
- Royal Trust Corporation
- SBI Canada Bank
- Scotia Mortgage Corp.
- Montreal Trust
- National Trust
- The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company
- Shinhan Bank Canada
- Steinbach Credit Union
- Sun Life Financial Trust Inc.
- Vancity Savings
- Wealth One Bank of Canada
Participants on the CANNEX Financial Network (CFN) – Dealer Organizations:
- Assante Capital Management Ltd.
- Assante Financial Management Ltd.
- B2B Bank Financial Services Inc.
- BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc.
- Canaccord Genuity Corp.
- CI Investment Services Inc. (previously BBS Securities Inc.)
- CIBC World Markets Inc.
- Credential Asset Management
- Credential Qtrade Securities Inc.
- Deposit Broker Services Inc.
- Desjardins Financial Services Investments Inc. – NEW
- Desjardins Securities Inc. – NEW
- Educators Financial Group
- Edward Jones Inc.
- Fidelity Clearing Canada ULC
- FundEX Investments Inc.
- Haywood Securities Inc.
- Investia Financial Services
- Investment Planning Counsel Inc. – NEW
- Investors Group Financial Services Ltd.
- Investors Group Securities Inc.
- Leede Jones Gable Inc.
- Manulife Securities Inc.
- Manulife Securities Investment Services Inc.
- MD Financial Management
- National Bank Independent Network Inc.
- National Bank Financial Inc.
- Odlum Brown Ltd.
- PI Financial Corp.
- Questrade Inc.
- Raymond James Ltd.
- RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
- Research Capital Corporation – NEW
- Scotia Capital Inc.
- Sterling Mutuals Inc.
- TD Waterhouse Canada Inc.
- Worldsource Financial Management Inc.
Administrative Service and Software Providers
The following software vendors have the ability to integrate with CANNEX.
|For Product Issuers||For Dealer Organizations|
|IFDS||Fidelity Information Systems|
|OneBoss Back Office Software Solutions||IBM Canada|