We provide a consolidated view of interest rates for deposit products offered by banks, trust companies, credit unions, savings and loans, and life insurance companies. These products include:
- Term Deposits (Maturity < 1 Year)
- Guaranteed Interest Certificates or GICs (Maturity 1 Year +)
- Guaranteed Interest Annuities or GIAs (Maturity 1 Year +)
The interest rates for deposits are provided across a number of savings categories that include:
- Non-Registered Accounts
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPPs)
- Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
- U.S. Dollar Accounts
Interest Rates are also provided for an income category known as Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIFs).
The CANNEX Difference
We actively update and maintain interest rates in partnership with each product issuer through administrative processes that are either online or through data file automation. Rates and product information are distributed on their behalf across a number of channels and service providers which include:
- Third party brokers and agents
- Consumer direct services
- Print and online media
- Data vendors and redistributors
- Financial planning & education tool providers
Our service benefits the financial services industry by:
- Reducing costs for product issuers in distributing rate and product information across the market to different constituents.
- Increasing the visibility and reach of products to the public as well as to a broader network of brokers and service providers.
- Simplifying the exchange of information with a secure, accurate and reliable process.
|Current GIC/Term Deposit Rates
|Tax Free Savings