CANNEX grants to you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view, store, bookmark, download, and print a single copy of the materials within this Site solely for your non-commercial and personal use provided that you do not remove any copyright and/or other proprietary notice(s) from the materials or alter them in any form.
You are welcome to link to CANNEX’s Site, provided that:
- the hyperlink is functional and at least one link automatically redirects to CANNEX’s homepage
- the link does not include HTML pages within a frame or frameset without permission
- the links to PDF files will link to the HTML page containing the link to the PDF file
- you indicate that the source is CANNEX
- you do not incorporate advertising content or insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between any hyperlink to CANNEX’s Site and your website
- you do not suggest that CANNEX promotes or endorses you, your site, products or services or any third party or its website, products and services
- you do not portray CANNEX, its employees, officers, directors, products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner
- you do not use CANNEX trademarks without our written consent
- you comply with all applicable copyright laws and regulations
We reserve the right to withdraw the foregoing permission at any time.
Restrictions on Use
You shall not (or enable others to):
- resell, copy, modify, extract, gather, display, create derivative works or otherwise make commercial use of the Site and/or materials within the Site
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available any materials or Site to any person, including on or in connection with any “pay per use” service, software as a service, cloud or other technology or service
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, adapt or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the CANNEX services or systems, or any part thereof
- bypass or breach or otherwise attempt to circumvent any security device or protection used by the Site, CANNEX services or systems
- input, upload, transmit or otherwise provide to or through the materials or Site any information or materials that are unlawful or injurious, or contain, transmit or activate any harmful code including but not limited to ransomware, forge headers, or alter identifiers to deceive others or disguise the origin of any materials transmitted to or via the Site
- damage, destroy, disrupt, disable, impair, interfere with or otherwise impede or harm in any manner the materials or Site
- remove, delete, alter or obscure any trade-mark, copyright, patent, intellectual property or other proprietary right (“Intellectual Property”) notices and submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any materials that infringe, violate, or misappropriate the Intellectual Property rights of a third party
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable laws.
Trademarks and Patents
Materials on this Site are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property laws. No content including but not limited to logos, graphics, sounds or images may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by CANNEX via email@example.com. Nothing on this Site, is intended to grant any rights, express or implied by estoppel or otherwise, to you under any intellectual property laws and does not grant you any title, license, assignment, option, grant, or transfer of any titles, interests or, rights in or to the Intellectual Property. CANNEX reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel and/or revoke its permission at any time and without any notice or liability to any person.
User Content and Feedback
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by e-mail or otherwise, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing user content and feedback including any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques, you grant CANNEX a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, lecture, and display the communication, in any jurisdiction, alone or as part of other products and services, in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights.
We will not e-mail or send you electronic communications with marketing content unless you have given us your express consent to receive such communications through an opt-in mechanism or as permitted by law. If at any time you wish to be removed from any email or other list, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. CANNEX is not responsible for and will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages in connection with an electronic communication sent by you to us or vice versa.
CANNEX will employ privacy and security measures in accordance with CANNEX’s Privacy and Security Policy as amended from time to time, a current copy of which is available on CANNEX’s website at www.cannex.com or a successor website address Privacy and Security Policy. You agree that this Site is not guaranteed by CANNEX to be private or secure.
Links to Other Sites
This Site may contain hyperlinks to independent third party websites and resources. These links are provided for convenience only and are provided to you on an “as is” basis. CANNEX is not responsible for, and does not review the content including any changes or updates of any website owned or operated by a third party that is linked to this Site via hyperlink. A link to a third party’s website does not constitute an implicit or explicit endorsement, approval, recommendation, sponsorship, or any other association by CANNEX with respect to such website or products and services. You will use any such third-party content at your own risk and you agree that CANNEX is not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using third-party websites or any content, advertising, products and services, or other materials provided on these linked sites. You should read the specific terms and conditions of use as well as the privacy and security policies that govern such third party sites. If you are a current customer and you wish a link from your website to our site, please contact us at email@example.com. CANNEX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, with or without cause, and without liability, to suspend, discontinue or modify any or all of its third party hyperlinks at any time.
No investment advice
The materials on this Site are for your informational and education purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that CANNEX does not provide investment advice and you assume sole responsibility for any actions and decisions based on the use of the materials on the Site.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE AND THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. CANNEX DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THOSE ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE AND USAGE OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING. CANNEX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR THAT IT SHALL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS. CANNEX DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SITE IS FREE FROM LOSS, VIRUSES, HARMFUL CODE AND SCRIPT, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, INTERFERENCE, HACKING AND/OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION.
Limitation of Liability
We are committed to providing accessible customer service. If you need accessible formats or communications supports, please contact us.
Last Update: July 2017