CANNEX’s personal loans information service brings a consolidated view of interest rates charged by a number of financial institutions across Canada. Personal loan rates will vary depending on a number of factors such as term, amount borrowed, provision of collateral and credit worthiness, to name a few.
What are the benefits of the CANNEX personal loans information service?
- One Stop Data Shop.
- Accuracy and Timeliness.
- Competitive Comparisons.
- Features and Rates at a Glance.
Who benefits from the CANNEX personal loans information service?
- Financial institutions have one stop access to distribution of their personal loan offers’ features and rates.
- Financial institutions and electronic/print media have one stop access to a consolidated view of the personal loan offers’ features and rates.
- Consumers can compare personal loan offers, at a glance, to make informed product choices.
How to contribute to or receive the CANNEX personal loan information?
- Financial institutions who wish to contribute information for their personal loan offers can do so through a CANNEX-hosted user interface or by an automated file submission process.
- For distributors, CANNEX personal loan information is available in a variety of electronic formats and can be tailored for your particular use – be it for a website, print media or other display channels.