CANNEX Featured on The Fintech Impact Podcast (Episode 38)
Gary Baker (COO & President, CANNEX USA) is interviewed by Jason Pereira, an award-winning financial planner, university lecturer, writer, and host. In this episode, Jason explores how CANNEX was started and how it eventually grew from a one-stop shop for Canadian Annuity quotes into a broad, independent business that provides pricing and analytics for retirement savings and retirement income product across North America.
The discussion covers a number of aspects of CANNEX’s business including:
- The value of supporting third party brokers in selling financial products
- The large investment made in technology as well as research & development
- How the annuity service helps translate complex products into simple to understand components that help an advisor and the client make informed decisions
- Observations and challenges within the annuity market in both Canada and the U.S.
- How CANNEX acts as a change agent in the retirement industry
Click here to access Episode 38 of The Fintech Impact Podcast featuring CANNEX.